Robbie Williams almost died of mercury poisoning

Robbie Williams almost died of mercury poisoning

Violet Field inEntertainmentDec 27, 2020 1 min read1 views

The singer literally overdosed on fish

Robbie Williams singer - Kika Press

Robbie Williams was close to death from mercury poisoning from overconsumption of fish. "I ate fish twice a day and I had the biggest mercury poisoning that the doctor has ever seen", explained the singer during an interview with Radio X and relayed by NME, remembering this blood test occurred in 2017.

And the singer owes much to his wife, Ayda Field. “I had my mercury level tested because my wife is paranoid and she does lots of tests of all kinds all the time. Anyway, thank God, because I could have died of mercury and arsenic poisoning, ”he added.

Competitive spirit

Far from worrying, the Rock DJ interpreter has taken things in a way that resembles him."Do you know what I said to myself?" I won !"This is how my ego works."I have the greatest (mercury rate) ... I literally won the mercury rate award," "said Robbie Williams.

However, the British artist did not try to beat his record and, the next day, he became a vegetarian!