How to make Raspberry Jam in 5 minutes
Unusually fragrant, moderately sweet and surprisingly tasty. In cool, this jam can be stored until next summer.
Unusually fragrant, moderately sweet, and surprisingly tasty. In cool, this jam can be stored until next summer.
Time for preparing
|General||6 hours 30 minutes|
|Active (your participation is required)||30 min.|
1. Rinse the raspberries and let the water drain.
2․ Sprinkle the berries with sugar, use about one third, and mix gently. Leave at room temperature.
3․ After 2 hours, put raspberries on the stove and cook over low heat. Stir constantly.
4. When the sugar has dissolved, increase the heat to medium and cook the jam 5 minutes after boiling.
5. Remove the jam from the stove and carefully remove all the foam from it.
6․ Add the remaining sugar to the jam and mix gently to dissolve.
7․ Leave the jam to cool at room temperature. It will take about 2 hours.
8. After twice repeating boiling at the same time intervals.
9. Pour the hot jam into sterilized jars and cover with lids.
10. After cooling completely, keep cool.